- Dreaming of having a good night sleep?
- Do you wake up tired, sore and irritable?
- Suffering from head and neck soreness?
- Does your partner complain of you snoring?
Snoring is often the first cry for help. People snore when their air way gets blocked partially/fully when they are asleep.
Most common caused for snoring are:
- Enlarged tonsils and adenoids easily block airways in children and in some adults.
- Jaw size discrepancy
- Congestion or compression in the throat tissue.
Snoring is known to be an independent risk factor for several diseases, including hypertension, cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease (strokes) and diabetic insulin resistance.
Snorers usually have lesser oxygen supplying to their body during sleep compared to non-snorers.
This can put stress on all organs, including the heart and brain.
Snoring has also been found to be a predictor of poor school performance.
If you are diagnosed to be a snorer, we can provide you with a custom-made anti-snoring appliance that lets you rest while you sleep.
Take the First Step...
Call and Book an Appointment Today
Phone 07 4788 0111
or fill out the form below
to keep things easy, simple, affordable and stay predictable
Our Number 1 Goal is to make sure every one of our patients leaves 100% happy with a bright smile on their face by providing