What is a bridge?
Bridges replace one or more missing teeth. They consist of an artificial tooth anchored to adjacent natural teeth. A bridge is one of the options to replace a missing tooth.
Ideally Bridge is preferred when teeth on either side of the gap is heavily restored and demands replacement for their integrity.
Bridge can be a good option to replace one or more teeth that are not aesthetically critical.
Chewing plays a major role in enjoying your food. So, what’s stopping you from chewing?
- Restores teeth on either sides of the bridge.
- Quick turn-around.
- Lasts for several years.
- No surgical procedure involved.
- Supporting teeth might need additional work over time
- Can be challenging to restore more than 2 missing teeth.
- You can also discuss about dentures and implants with us to replace missing teeth.
Do you need Dental Bridge?
Please enter your name, DOB, mobile number, e-mail and you will receive your results.
Take the First Step...
Call and Book an Appointment Today
Phone 07 4788 0111
or fill out the form below
to keep things easy, simple, affordable and stay predictable
Our Number 1 Goal is to make sure every one of our patients leaves 100% happy with a bright smile on their face by providing