Dental Precinct accepts all dental insurance cards and is equipped with a HICAPS terminal that makes your insurance claiming direct and easy. Our reception staff can swipe your health insurance cards to claim your dental treatment bills directly. We also accept VISA, mastercard and american express cards with our EFTPOS terminal for an easy cash-free transaction.
Health Precinct is affiliated to Denticare, which offers an interest free credit payment plan up to 24 months.
Our dentist/reception staff can give more information on the payment plans in the dental treatment room to maintain confidentiality.
Dental Precinct also has affiliation with Zipmoney. Children eligible for Medicare Child Dental Benefit Scheme (CDBS) are completely bulk-billed. HCF members with dental cover are eligible for a GAP-FREE DIAGNOSTIC and PREVENTIVE dental treatment at Dental Precinct.
Dental Precinct has teamed up with ZipMoney to give you the opportunity to pay for your treatment on a flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan.
ZipMoney is a safe, simple and convenient way to pay for your treatment over time. It provides you with the flexibility to smile today and pay later on a payment plan with up to 12 months interest free.
The ZipMoney process is entirely paperless and designed around simplicity.
Am I eligible to apply?
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or a resident
- Must be employed in some capacity
Complete the easy easy 3 minute application. Once approved and you accept the terms and conditions, ZipMoney will pay Dental Precinct on your behalf. Click Here for more information.
You can receive the treatment you want today and pay nothing upfront. By paying with your ZipMoney account, you can split the cost of your treatment and pay over time. ZipMoney even pays Dental Precinct on your behalf, no money ever changes hands.
You’re also provided with a virtual account so for your next treatment, all you need to do is sign-in to your digital wallet, confirm and pay. There’s no more need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere.
What are the fees?
- No deposit, so nothing to pay today.
- A one off establishment fee may apply. Don’t worry this is added to your interest free balance. Click here for more information.
- Minimum monthly payments apply. Click here for more information.
- An interest free period of up to 12 Months, after which interest will accrue at the standard annual percentage rate.
- A small monthly admin fee of $4.95 (only payable if a balance is owing)
Dental Precinct offers ‘interest free payment plans‘, for dental and orthodontic treatments. After thoroughly discussing the treatment options and cost, we can help you calculate your affordable payment instalment option and sign you up with Denticare.
Denticare helps thousands of Australians achieve their Orthodontic and Dental goals every year. It’s a unique tailored service specifically designed for dental and orthodontic treatments.
Visit : http://www.denti-care.com.au/ for details
Denticare- Medifinance is a financial company that offers an interest free payment plan for dental and orthodontic treatment at Dental Precinct. On accepting the terms and conditions with Denticare, you give them the authority to draw money out of your nominated account from time to time.
- Provide accurate & valid information regarding financial details
- Australian citizen
- 18 years or older
- Currently gainfully employed and have adequate income to honour scheduled payments as per your signed form
- Currently not declared bankrupt or subject to Bankruptcy / debt agreements.
Dental Precinct management needs a minimum of 20% of the treatment plan as a deposit before initiating the payment plan. Denticare charges a joining fee that gets debited from your bank account and Dental Precinct charges a processing fee of 4% of the planned amount on top of your treatment plan. Dental Precinct management reserves the right to offer the payment plan and each case is evaluated individually.
Feel free to discuss regarding the payment plan on your dental appointment
Dental Precinct offers MAC Credit as an easy payment plan option. MAC Credit (Medical and Cosmetic Credit) has been providing an alternate payment solution for potential patients for the last 10 years. MAC Credit allows you to move forward with your treatment/procedure sooner rather than later and without the worry and concerns that come with affordability issues.
MAC Credit provides specific payment plans for orthodontic and all dental surgery. You are under no obligation or incur any costs by applying for a payment plan.
Should you have any further queries please free call on 1300 884 355 or complete an application online. Visit: http://maccredit.com.au/affiliate/apply-now-ext.php?id=2
- Low Interest rates
- Payment plans available up to $70,000 – that suit your budget / flexible additional payment options
- No upfront fees / Over the phone transfer available
- Less Stress – we assist throughout the application process and completing documentation
Talk to the team of Dental Precinct to know more about MAC Credit for your treatment.
Terms & Conditions:
- Finance provided by Mac Credit – Credit Representative 372477 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence 389087
- Speak to MacCredit for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions
- A full credit and financial assessment will be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product
Bulk Billing CDBS
The Australian government has rolled over the Child Dental Benefit Scheme (CDBS) that provides basic dental services to children ages between 2-17 years on the day of the calendar year. Dental services are capped at $1000 over a 2 consecutive calendar years. Dental Precinct do BULK BILL eligible children for the following dental services only:
- Cleans and polishes with fluoride treatment
- Fissure sealants
- Root Canal treatment
CDBS does not cover orthodontics, cosmetic dental services and in-hospital services. Please visit for more information.
Our friendly staff at Dental Precinct can check your child’s CDBS eligibility if you provide them the required details.
HICAPS has been Australia’s leading ancillary health claims billing solution for healthcare providers. HICAPS can save time and money for patients to claim directly from their health insurance. EFTPOS helps you use your VISA/MASTER/AMEX cards to settle the gap amount.
Take the First Step...
Call and Book an Appointment Today
Phone 07 4788 0111
or fill out the form below
to keep things easy, simple, affordable and stay predictable
Our Number 1 Goal is to make sure every one of our patients leaves 100% happy with a bright smile on their face by providing